Using the benefit:
• Your discount may only be used to book accommodation for leisure stays.
• You must pay your booking with a valid MasterCard or Visa credit card.
• Bookings are non-refundable and no changes will be accepted.
• You may book 40 days of accommodation per family member during a calendar year (January to December).
• Your booking must be for a minimum of three consecutive week nights, or two consecutive weekend nights – one of which must be a Saturday night.
• Discounts apply to the best room rate available at the time of your booking. Please note that rates change according to the season. Discounts do not apply to rates offered as part of a special or promotion.
• The room rate does not include extra expenses, like extra meals, phone calls, room service, drinks, laundry service, tourism levies, parking fees and other surcharges.
• If your Multiply membership is for a single member, you can only book a single room. If you would like another guest to stay in your room, an additional nominal rate will be charged. This rate varies between hotels.
• If you have a family membership, you may book a double room with a maximum of two adults. The hotel can charge an additional fee if there are more adults sharing the room. You must pay this fee directly to the hotel.
• Children under the age of 12 stay for free if they share a room with their parents.
Standard aha Hotels & Lodges Ts & Cs